Paint Tool SAI with no pressure sensitivity on Windows 10!

Hey! I was wondering if anyone could help my sister and I. We've tried every solution on the net so far and nothing has worked.

The pressure sensitivity on my sister's Digipro Tablet has stopped working in Paint Tool SAI. We don't have the money to update the program, and reverting backward removes the ability for transparent images. It's just Ver. 1.1 that's having this issue.

It works absolutely fine in Adobe Photoshop CS3, pressure and all.

She just recently installed Windows 10, installed a new driver for the tablet, and where it WORKS in the program, it still has no pressure!

Tablet: Digipro 4x5 (I think?)
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
omo same thing as me I have no clue I'm using 1.1 as well if you figure out anything please tell me ;.;
She's using an older version for now, that seems to work. ;u; You don't get the ability to save with transparency in that version, but everything else works.
yep thats what I did XD
When you first installed the tablet, did it add a taskbar icon of a white tablet on an orange background? (aka the Macro Key Manager/USB Tablet Manager)
If so it did, did you notice its disappearance after upgrading to Windows 10? If the answer is yes, I may have the solution for you.
What would the solution be? ouo
I'm not sure if the tablet went away or not, but she did reinstall the latest driver for her DigiPro tablet.
Visit this URL: www.aiptek.de/index.php/de/pro…
Scroll all the way down and click "Treiber v5.01 für Windows". This should do the trick if the tablet runs the same firmware as mine.
Let me know how it goes, and best of luck.
Setting the .exe file to run in compatibility mode with WIN Vista Service Pack 2 did the trick for me. Other than that I'm afraid I have no clue. It's running fine for me on Win10, using a wacom tablet.
Ah, that didn't work either.
She probably just has to wait to get the newest version. u_u
I've read a post about fixing it on Tumblr even when I didn't have Windows 10 yet

Try changing the compatibility to Windows 7 and see if it works?
Yeah, we did try that. u_u Her SAI isn't in any of the Program Files so compatibility mode doesn't work.
Maybe re-install into other drivers than D? You can find the SAI application and change it to other Windows

Although this happen to only SAI? Other drawing programs like Photoshop worked?
i hevent had any problems with my wacom
try installing the latest drivers
That was the first thing we did.
She doesn't have a Wacom, it's a cheaper tablet by DigiPro.
The problem is we tried both of those xD;;