Need help/advice for making a simple(ish) game

So, I really wanna make my own FNAF fan game, but I don't know how to do that. I have text mod but I don't think it will cover the things I want to do for the game. Is there an experienced modders/coders/users out there that could maybe link me to tutorials/give advice/help me with the following stuff listed below?

I want the game to have the basic formula of FNAF 2, but I need several things replaced/customized:
*I want to find someone to voice a new Phone Guy, but I don't know how to replace the audio in the game.
*Same for the jumpscare sounds

* I want to have the ending, right after the paycheck part, to show a few images related to the game. 
*How do I add a custom extra menu? I'd like to have the bios of some of the characters there.

Before someone tells me to google it; I have been. I can't find anything related to these specific questions and answers. If anyone knows how to do any of these, please let me know c:> I am a beginner. I have physically modded FNAF before, but changing audio I don't know how.

Thanks!
-Hilary
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think what you're proposing is far beyond the level of a beginner. There simply isn't going to be a resource someone can link you to that is really going to help. If you want to learn how to program I can link you a few good resources - but it's not going to help much with FNAF modding.
Fuuuuuuuuddddggeee.
Really? I was told somewhere that getting images to scroll by/adding an extra menu was considered extremely basic, even basicer than coding a pixel to walk side from side.
Well now I'm disappointed. I've seen people do it on youtube(one of which was a freaking 12yr old who modded fnaf with terribly photoshoped in minecraft things, edited the sound and everything), I've tried asking them but no one will reply with what programs they use. If I knew which program they used I could probably figure it out.

So, does one have to code the game to do this, or is there a certain program...? I mean, FNAF is a pretty small game. I've seen someone combine all three of them to run smoothly together, among many other things.
I seriously need to find example vids to show you...*goes of to look*