Any Suggestions on "Tablet Driver not Runnning" error?

Okay so for the past few weeks I have been forced to use my desktop to draw since my laptop keeps creating this error stating "Tablet Driver not Running" and I've done a little research and I've tried a few different things and nothing works. It's not constantly there because sometimes it does actually run. But I'm hoping that some of you out there may know a guaranteed solution to remedy this issue.
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
what laptop do you have?

what OS are you running?

when you get the error message?
I have been running the tablet on a Dell Inspiron N5040 under the stock Windows 7 Operating system for a year now. And It seems every couple day now I get the error since the past few weeks. But before that I still had a problem once every few months after having the tablet for two. I sometimes wish I had a newer tablet then the Intuis Pen & Touch that I've been using. But I don't have the funds to purchase things.
General solution would be to completely uninstall all tablet drivers (have you ever installed a different tablet?), then download the latest driver from the manufacturer's website and install it.