Accessing Anime Studio Content Library in Windows

If your reading this, The problem is solved. I found it in my User folder for some reason and was able to edit stuff in my library folder once I closed Anime Studio.

Screenshot here
I need to clean up my library by Planet-i-Studios

Okay, so I have made excess folders by mistake by saving specific parts of the character to the library rather than the whole character and all his/ her parts. (for instance, Yin, Yin Leg, and Flame. I didn't want those to clutter up the library so I tried to get rid of them.

"This entry will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to do this?"

The contents of those folders were deleted. Not the folder. and I cannot find anywhere in the Anime Studio folder the Content Library to clean up these excess folders (it's going to become a bit of a mess otherwise, as I'm bound to make this little oopsie again. I already did it 3 times today)

So anyone know where the Content Library is usually kept for this software (or at least a way I can find it?), or at least how I can find it? Google is not my friend this time as it has only given me tutorials on how to use the library interface as you see there.
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The only thing I could think is to try to move them into the one folder. (Yin Leg into Yin, for example.) Are you able to do that? I don't have the program, sorry if this is useless. ^^; 

Edit: Mean to move it from the screen you've shown us, I'm sorry!
I tired, and I can't actually re-arrange the order of any of the folders or put folders into any other folder.
I have no idea why I can't do that, but that I can't seem to do anything about. It seems like a feature that would be natural to professional grade software like this.
Hm. I'm sorry, I'm stuck at this point. Can you go into the 'My Characters' folder in your computer? Or is that one also hidden from you?
That's what I'm trying to do. I don't think it's hidden, I'm just trying to find it in the first place, because it's not in the Anime Studio folder like I thought it would be.
Maybe it's in the folder the rest of your art stuff is in? Though I'm certain you'd have found things before now if it was. ^^;
Okay, Wait, I got it now. (Forum will likely be closed by the time you see this and try to reply. Thanks for trying to help!)

For some reason I found it in my User folder, where all your songs and documents and movies and stuff go by default...
I was going to post another issue I found about how I couldn't then delete or move the folders around because I needed administrative permission (and I am the admin of my PC, so that makes no sense. I should have permission by default.) but it turns out I need to close the software before I can really edit anything in the library other than adding or removing stuff