Wanting to swap a Mac Adobe CS6 Creative Suite key for a Windows key

A few years ago when the CS6 suite first came out, I purchased a creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash etc).

At the time I was more interested in using my Mac computer so of course I bought the mac version, but these days I prefer spending time in Windows as I use Paint tool Sai so I need to get a copy of photoshop for windows.

I would prefer to not just download a questionable copy from somewhere so I am really hoping someone somewhere has a spare key code for the suite for windows and would like a mac code in return?

This is for the whole creative suite not just one program, please let me know if you would be interested!
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
you can swap with this?
helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/po…

you dont need to trade??????

xD
I still want to keep my Mac version though, as far as that sounded I need to swap my entire license for the other version?
but if you give them a mac code you anyway loose the code?
so you loose it both ways :?
When you buy the software it gives you two or three keycodes so you can install it on other computers.
Oh right lol
xD

pretty sure that its against the licencing agreement to do that tho xD
(I was bored one day and actually read it.....but it was a long time ago, so i may be wrong xD
But its not like they will CARE
xD)
Oh ok well I haven't read the licensing agreement so you're probably quite right :p I might just have to dig up my copy of photoshop elements and use that instead haha thanks anyway :)
I doubt they would care though, even if it is in the agreement (which it might be worth reading, in case I am wrong ;P)
but then again, better safe than sorry
xD

but do you plan on going back to mac?
If you don't why not juts switch using the link I sent you?
View all replies