Windows 8 RTM theme borders

I need help making the Windows 8 RTM theme for Windows Vista. Its almost done except that I need the window borders to be squared they are correct which I replaced the pngs in Vista Style Builder. I'll show a screenshot

i.imgur.com/tJvqZt6.png

I also need somebody to help me to disable the black thing when you maximize and window and I also need help of removing the transparency for the title bar and borders not the taskbar but only the title bar and borders.

Sorry if its in the wrong thread.

Any comments will be appreciated :D
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I finally figured out that mare-m's windows 8.1 style has the borders with colors in them. His theme is not colorizable which i will do to my theme to make it look accurate like WIn8.
Well if no ones gonna help me make the theme then i'm going to have to figure something out on how to make look accurate like Windows 8.

Here is a screenshot of comparing the borders

i.imgur.com/lLZq1ep.png

The edges on the windows vista one the theme that i'm still working don't look correct and the top doesn't look correct too.
If anybody solves my problem of the borders Then somebody can help me on to disable the transparency,Remove the black thing when you maximize a window,make the inactive window white, and make the lone close button smaller. See what I mean.
1. Get a Linux.
2. Install Linux.
3. ...
4. Profit!
Mare-m is the person who created the Windows 8 - 8.1 theme for Win7. I asked him if he could help me make it and I really appreciate if anybody helps me.
I've honestly got the same question. Why do you want to put on a fake mustache and hat?
Why in God's name would you make Vista look like 8?
Because when M-awesome made his Windows 8 RC theme people keep on asking to make a Windows 8 RTM theme and M-awesome can't because he doesn't have vista anymore. I also need help on making the Aero Borders look like Windows 8 since they are squared in my theme and I want them to look squared just like in this screenshot

i.imgur.com/36pJViW.png

Here are the things that I need help on making the theme:

Make the lone close button look smaller like Win8
Remove the transparency from the title bars and borders (NOT the taskbar)
Make the inactive window white like in Win8

I will appreciate it if anybody helps making the them :)
I don't think you're going to be able to. A lot of that stuff is hard coded. 
Mare-m's Windows 8 theme for Windows 7 has the lone button smaller and he has the inactive windows white and the transparency removed. Here is a screenshot of the vista version

i.imgur.com/wHqUWAE.png

Red circle represents the borders that need to be squared
Green circle represents the lone button to be smaller like in this screenshot

i.imgur.com/36pJViW.png

I also need help to remove the black taskbar and title bar to make them transparent.

Here is mare-m's theme for Win7:

Windows 8/8.1 Theme for Windows 7 by mare-m
Talk to whoever mare-m is. They'll point you in the right direction.
I heard that Mare-m made his Windows 8 -8.1 Theme for Windows 7 with the transparency removed and it has the lone close button smaller. I think he hex edited the theme to make it have the inactive window white and the lone close button smaller.