Are there still some artists who use SAI? etc.

I'm just curious, some artists have moved to using Clip Studio or other software similar....I'm also kinda new to this program called FireAlpaca, although it may take some time for me to get used to it.

I've been using SAI for 3 years since I got my tablet. Question is stated in the thread's title, and I want to know why...

Well, it's not much of a big deal anyway, but I would appreciate it if anyone of you could recommend a good software for drawing aside from Clip Studio (which doesn't look too complicated).
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hmm.. I recomend Photoshop or Krita. Besides, why do you have to move? Why not use both? For example I use SAI for sketching and lining because im more familiar and the line is most important (so i don't wanna risk it... or sometimes im just too lazy), and use Krita for coloring and background because the brushes are more suitable and easy to control the colors.

If you ever use photoshop then try using krita. It's like a combination if photoshop and SAI. But it's in photoshop layout and it's free...
well i personally like it since ive been using it so long and have gotten use to the tools ouo
Ive tried photohsop and mangastudio but i was very confused about the tool and everything xC
I still use it, and I'm very pleased. 
Glad I'm not one of the only few...Phew! 
I still use SAI for some things.  I just got PsCC and still feel that the color in SAI is more vivid, that and some of the interfaces are simpler.  I would love to see an updated program from SAI with some of the brush and stamp tools that I love so much in PsCC.
It seems like nothing except Photoshop will let me use a crosshair cursor. I don't understand how anyone can draw with a circle.
I look at the circle as being like different lead sizes of pencils.  Having drawn so long traditionally it is easier for me, but the best part is not having to deal with the cramped hands to get the really dark lines.
I've never used Sai but I think I heard it's not being updated anymore so probably will get hinky on newer systems.