Flash Help! :3

Hello! ^^

I've looked hard and long, but could never find the answer on how to make something like this in flash;

It's basically a picture with a song in the background. I already have the image and the song I'd like, but can't figure out how to make it. :I

If anyone knows how I could do this, any help would be appreciated! ^^ If anyone knows how to do this, that would be helpful aswell! ^^

Thank you!
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Easiest way that I know, yet:
1) Drag n drop desired picture and music into Windows Movie Maker.
2) Save as video.
3) Download Freemake Video Converter. It's free but quite useful for any video.
4)Convert video to SWF.
5)Done. Upload to DeviantArt if you want to.

You can thank me by donating any amount.
But, I'm here sincerely want to help.
Thanks.

Any problem? PM me.
What if I am on a Mac? :I I don't think Apple computer's have Windows Movie Maker, does it? Is Freemake Video Converter for windows only, or could it run on a Mac? (Gosh darn my stupid Apple computer x3)
Use iMovie - Mac video editing software.
It's build in in every Mac isn't in?

Then, do this (Need Adobe flash player):
www.ehow.com/how_8245141_expor…

Youcan have Windows on Mac using bootcamp.
www.apple.com/support/bootcamp…

There's also a tools sold at Apple Store which allows you to switch between iOS and Windows without the need to restart your Mac.

Anything else? Ask me.
^^, Peace.
How do I insert a picture into iMovie?
Drag and drop.
Insert music?
Drag n drop.
I'm just going to give up... I can't seem to do this, and it's stressing me that I just don't seem to understand how to do this. I was trying to make a gift for my friend, because I owe him so much, but I don't think I'll be able to figure it out. I've read and watched so many tutorials, but I can't figure out how to get the picture with the audio in the background. Thank you so much for trying to explain it to me, but I think I'm just a lost cause. :/

Do you know anyone I could possibly commission to make it? I really want this done, but I don't think I can do it.
xD I'm having so much trouble with this... I have the movie in, but I can't seem to get only the picture showing and the audio playing in the background...
Send me screenshot of your current situation. I'll sketch on it.
in a mac the easiest way should be using Quicktime player 7 (the default player has no editing capacities)
open the image, open the mp3, select all the mp3 timeline and copy
on the picture window chose "add to movie" and you are done
now, save into a swf may be a problem... the close this get to save is Flv
Ok...
the simple way...

-get the Mp3 file
-get the Flash document with the pict on first frame
-create a new Symbol (movieclip) "symbol 1"
-inside the symbol screen, draw a box or something... it can be anything
-now, still inside the symbol, import the Mp3 file 
-click on the frame1 of the "symbol 1"'s timeline and on the properties panel on the par that says "sound" chose your Mp3 (Effect = none , Sync = Event or Start ,  Repeat = loop)
-exit the symbol
-now drag the symbol "symbol 1" from the library to the scene (the small box should appear on the screen along with the background picture 
-test movie

...and it should work
Uh... I don't follow. xD I can't seem to even get past the second step. /)(\
Do you have Adobe Flash?

if so, create a new document and "import to stage" the picture you want, then scale the image to fit the scene... or click on "fit to content" on the scene size to resize the scene to the picture's size
I did make something, and it worked when I tested it, but when I uploaded it it showed the picture, but no sound. :I (Flash doesn't seem to like be very much :3)
If it worked offline but not online then it may be a loading issue, since we are not adding a preload screen the movie is going to display as it loads, so slow connection may show the image but no sound until the mp3 loads... did you leave it for a moment to see if it starts?
What did you have on "sync" of your mp3 on the properties panel?

do you have it online where i can take a look at it? or want to send me the files to see what's wrong?
Drag the picture into flash. It'll be there.

Drag the song into flash, should automagically add it.

Press play
What exactly do you mean by drag? And do I have to download the song first?
Click on the picture and move the mouse to the flash and let your figure go. Ans as for the song, as long as you have it up in the program your using, you don't have to download it. Sorry, for the delay, but I had classes to finish up.