Is there an online free MP3 converter that lets you download large MP3 files?

Is there a good free online Mp3 converter that lets you download large Mp3 files? cause there's a file I wanna download and its like 4hours, and all the downloaders say its too large.

halp meh x.x
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Give this a try (if you want the video) greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1317…
Or you can try this one if you just want the MP3 openuserjs.org/scripts/YePpHa/… (although it seems to not have worked just now on two files I tried, so…)
There are lots of free mp3 converters, you need say what you're converting it from/to.

And I don't know why you're using 'downloaders' but usually if you're downloading a file you just download it? If something is telling you the file is too large, is usually b/c there's not enough space on your harddive. 

I'm thinking that isn't your problem, but you need to be more specific, like what pyrohmstr said. 
It was a song from youtube(among many I was trying to download) I usually just copy the URL, and find an online converter to download it strait to my PC to listen to. One of the songs I wanted to download was very big :U
That's odd. 
And this happened for all other yt>mp3 converters  you've tried?

If you're not too particular about quality, one option is to record stereomix (that's the audio directly from your computer, so it's not affected by speaker/headphone etc quality , it just records whatever sounds your computer is playing) I don't know if macs can do this though. 
Yes, I even tried other non-youtube related MP3 converters.

I have a windows, not a mac. I would've used Fraps, but I don't have enough space on my computer.(in fraps, a few seconds = 10 gigs) I already have limited space :U
Be more specific. Just download the file directly or see if you can find a torrent of it. You can use torrents for legal uses and it's a valid way to distribute large files.

But yeah, without more details there isn't much we can suggest.
It was a song from youtube(among many I was trying to download) I usually just copy the URL, and find an online converter to download it strait to my PC to listen to. One of the songs I wanted to download was very big :U
VLC will download YouTube videos pretty reliably 
thank you, I will try it!