Friend Having Trouble with site.

So, I looked through the help desk but this is still a weird one. *I* can apparently access just fine. I can go to her profile and look at all her stuff just fine. 

She can't access it from her PC. Ok, fine. There's help stuff for that which I'm working to relay to her. But now here's the kicker --- she can't access the place from her phone either. 

And yes, she's tried all browsers. 

Any other suggestions?
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please file a ticket to the help desk where staff will be able to assist you there.

If you need help with deviantART, please refer to this thread and not make a thread in the forums as this can lead to incorrect information being spread. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
I've actually come here because of a similar problem. I've found online that other people have had problems with the site for the past three days or so. I have little pockets where I'll be able to access the site with no problems, and then out of no where it completely shuts down and I won't be able to get onto the site from my computer, phone or tablet. All I've heard is that the tech teams at Deviantart are aware of the issue and working on fixing it. :/ Wish I could be more help
That's alright. It just seemed weird that its her PC AND her cellphone. Though wonder now if her phone was using the houses wireless. But then, I"m sure she's tried while at work.