Xbox One vs PS4

The never-ending battle. I'm stuck between which one I should buy (when I save up enough money). I'm leaning towards PS4, mostly because of the epic games you can get and it overall seems better than Xbox One, even though I've always been an Xbox fan. (It was my first console, after all)

So, my question to you is, which one do you prefer and why? 
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I guess i would try out a XBOX one... if i find one (Ps3 and PC is the rule in my country, though).- Well, i am a very angry consumer because sony sell us a good product with a promise of good tittle before of 2015. 

The problem: 

They delayed the free game which name is Deep Down... which means that i only have access to Warframe (no plot at all... even in May, so i dont know what is the point about this game :T) and DC online (at least it´s a good game). In addition, the AAA games as The order 1886 and Destiny are only betas, not the final version, and the rest of the game are good, but also disapointing (Metal Gear is a 7 min game and Knack seems to be so linear). 

And PS4 plus is not as good as PS3. They have Everyone content, but mature (except for Outlast), but the rest seems to be games that you would be up to play with your little brother or cousin, but with almost 0 adult plot. However, those famlily games are funny in a good way though (Fez is a good example with some important comedy, and Resogun is fast and good to play. I still playing Strider... even though that every single antagonist are not complex and very cliche).

I don´t know if Xbox Gold is really better that PS4 Plus, though.
Steam Machine.

</thread>
PC.

Also, why is this on software and OS forum when it has nothing to little to do with either?
PC wasn't even a choice, man. 

And I didn't know where else to put it. 
>And I didn't know where else to put it.

Gaming because that's where you'll find the peasants? Hardware because that's a choice that should be the most obvious choice (if we disregard gaming forum) and makes about infinitely more sense than software forum?

>PC wasn't even a choice, man. 

Well, it is THE choice now.
Look, I didn't ask for sass and to be treated like I don't know anything. I actually couldn't find the "gaming" section. But sorry for bothering you so much over a simple mistake.

Not really. In your opinion, maybe. I can hardly run games on my laptop, and I like consoles better because they have better games, in my opinion, as well as more fun, since they don't lag like on my laptop. I would play more PC games if I had a better graphics card, and better specs, but I don't and don't have the money to buy a better computer either.
I actually couldn't find the "gaming" section.
So you've chosen the least appropriate category in technology section? Also, that's quite bad excuse because 'Gaming' is the second thing in the entertainment section. Below books, above movies & TV.

I can hardly run games on my laptop

>
mfw laptop.
I'm not talking about a laptop. I'm talking about a (proper) PC for $700 minimum, which ought to be comparable with the consoles already. ($200-$300 of extra cost will be paid off with games that aren't as expensive on PC as they are on consoles and with short periods of crazy discounts on games that are generally known as "The Steam Sale" that happen twice a year at least. (Not to mention: GOG does that too, and many more; there's Humble Bundle (every now and then you'll even see some big(ger) names on there which'll offer slightly older titles one may have missed the first time around for change), sometimes you'll even see free legit giveaways. There are also 'less legit' ways of acquiring games for free.

Last and not least: backward compatibility. PC offers it in grand majority of cases. Consoles don't.

>and I like consoles better because they have better games
Most bigger games are multi-platform anyway nowdays.

> I would play more PC games if I had a better graphics card, and better specs, but I don't and don't have the money to buy a better computer either.
See the cost of games. Being frugal with games on PC is easier than being frugal on consoles.
Jesus, I legitimately couldn't find the section. You don't have to make a big deal out of it.

Well, guess what? I can't afford a proper PC. And my parents don't just give me shit. I know about the steam sale. I happen to have Steam, and a couple games. Shitty games, though, old ones really that can actually run on my 64 bit laptop. So  yes, even though I don't play PC that often, I do know what The Humble Bundle and Steam Sale is so don't act like I know nothing about gaming other than consoles, sir/ma'am. 

Everyone has there own opinions on what they like best. It seems you have a very strong opinion about PCs, and you have to make it so everyone knows and you need to prove them wrong somehow. If PCs are so big, why isn't there a debate on them right now like there is between Xbox One and PS4? And why did you even comment on this forum post if you didn't even have a legit answer for my question besides correcting my simple mistake and then adding in non-relevant information about the PC and how it's better when I'm not even interested in it? 
PS4, got the same games and more and for cheaper all round B)
Yeyeye man B) I think I am gonna buy it. Soon. Right now I got 290 bucks saved up for it B) So close. it's 399.99 here, plus a game is like, erm, 50 bucks. 
daaamn.. Still, you can get there maaan! :iconyeahplz:
Maybe B) if I rob a bank
PS4, more titles and awesome things, no paying for the stuff like the Xbox One.
Yeah, i don't get why xbox makes you pay for shit buttttt i've decided on the PS4 c:
:la: All hail the PS4! :dummy: