What is a good PC for creative programs?

What is a good PC for creative programs, such as Adobe programs? 
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
As long it can run Battlefield 4 smoothly, than fine!
LOL!
Just kidding

It depend on any version adobe you will use
You can tweak your current PC (Over-clocking, please know that it risky... If you aren't used, than... request help or upgrade it)

Maybe this list help you:

- Gigabyte, Msi, or Biostar?
I use Gigabyte so I would say gigabyte but make compare about that...

- i5 or AMD APU A10?
Seeing many review that AMD APU A10 win this one for creative software
i5 good for multitasking...
and for alternative:
-> AMD Athlon X4
-> Corel i3

- Nvidia GeForce or ATI 8600 series?
Many my friends suggest ATI for detail in 3D, but Nivida looks better for smoother running...

- RAM?
If you can't afford processor or Video Card, Cheaper way is upgrade your RAM! Even you have great processor, you need more RAM, note that RAM slot depend on every type Motherboard type... make sure your Motherboard support DDR3

- PSU
Can afford great spec but low PSU?
Creating artwork is not about one or two hour, not... that's not the main problem but PSU is like "heart" of your PC
Great spec need great energy supply too of course,
Watch out your budget!
Many of my friends only budgeting on Processor, RAM, and VGA, and they forget that they PSU is not enough...
Make sure have room on it!

PC or Laptop?
I recommend PC since you can upgrade it freely if you are Adobe addicts...
Laptop... yeah high end spec laptop it's okay but be warned that Laptop is... duh... not kind of upgrade friendly...

Make sure you have budget on it... Check your favorite hardware shop or local shop
Med-High End Gaming rig tower (cheaper than laptop for price) It allows you to even capture video while drawing without lag.
(Aka price is about 800$/€ onward->)

I say this because i have 3D programs, photoshop and so on in this and i got no problems.
A fast one, preferably one you built yourself

• NZXT Source 220
  • ANTEC TP-650G TruePower Gold 650W
  • MSI Z97 PC Mate
  • INTEL Core™ i5-4590
  • CRUCIAL 8GB (2 x 4GB) Ballistix Tactical PC3-12800 DDR3 1600MHz CL8
  • EVGA GeForce® GTX 750 Ti
  • CRUCIAL 128GB M550 SSD M.2
  • SEAGATE 1TB Barracuda
Mac comes down to a program (OS) filled with many working programs such as flash, photoshop or maybe even programs to make music. Some may arguably say that mac isn't a PC, because it's not from windows. But, if you're one to work a lot and disregard gaming, it's much effective!
No, Macs come with OSx (an OS) and a bunch of Apple programs for the casual user, that's it. My Mac surely didn't come with Photoshop installed or any programs for professional music or video production.
That's cuz your mac sucks. LOL, well I don't know much about macs. I actually hate it so I'm not able to support my reasoning.
However, it would be best...
yea, you're just an idiot, as I expected.
You mean I don't know much about macs, I could agree. idiot? Highly disagree.
Because, of my ignorance against macs and related and my education towards them seems low it is just plain wrong to rate a person( a human being) as an idiot. Please learn to classify someone before you rate them, because IDIOT is the wrong word.
Someone asked for an opinion and I gave the answer, the answer was met because of the high amounts of workers that use a mac because of it's utilities.

So please, before using such a vague word have a bit of patience, if not keep those thoughts to yourself before it may disturb others.
Though,  Mac is not a PC.
That is a good one! xD
A gas-guzzler, considering how inefficient Adobe stuff is.
I used Adobe programs a lot. So I was wondering.