Photoshop CS5 Basic Round brushes appear super pixelated.

Here is the image check:

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qn370…

Also, gradients appear in patches, not smooth. I never had this problem in a crt monitor.
It has been there for as long as i remember. I always get turned off and almost never used photoshop. I noticed this problem after i switched from CRT to LCD 3 years back.
I even stopped making art because this problem bugged me, i couldnt use brushes, or gradients.

Is it my hardware problem? If so, is it my graphic card or my monitor?

Samsung B3020N 
Intel core i3 2.97ghz
zotac geforce gtx 560
Transcend 4gb (2x2gb) DDR3 ram
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Anybody can understand why its happening?
Brush blend mode is normal, and so i layer blend mode. Turning of Grid doesnt make any difference either. And there is no pattern, its default basic round brush with absolute no custom settings. 

Is it my monitor? I have a DVI monitor attached to my GTX 560.? Should I upgrade to LED with HDMI?
Look at your Brush settings and make sure Blend mode is set to Normal and do the same for the Layer you're working on.

Working on a transparent background will make opaque brushing more transparent in appearance than a solid color background. This is also exaggerated when you use the checker pattern background. Go to your Preferences and turn the Grid Size to None to turn off the pattern.