Closed to new replies
October 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

Digital Tablet?

:iconecanusiofiel:
Ecanusiofiel Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2013  Student General Artist
Ok so I've been saving up for the Bamboo Create but I was wondering if anyone had advice towards a less expensive option that still performed well?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmatildarose:
matildarose Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2013   Traditional Artist
Maybe wait until there's a sale? Depending on where you are (ie, if you're in the US or not) sometimes sites will have black friday sales. Also keep in mind wacom tablets are pretty solid. I have an old one I got back in the late 90's, and it still works like a charm on Windows 7.
:iconblackberryapp:
blackberryapp Featured By Owner Oct 14, 2013
Using Digital Tables for collaborative learning tasks is an emerging research field for both educationalists and interaction designers. The benefits of collaboration on learning are well documented, and the affordance of a shared tabletop interface encourage peer based interaction. However, most studies of this kind concentrate on using a single table with a single group of engaged learners, where  teachers and researchers can easily monitor the activity. The reality of most learning scenarios, the classroom is not considered.

Ecanusiofiel Featured By Owner Oct 14, 2013  Student General Artist
Um did you even read what I was asking about? Because you missed the point entirely. 
:iconmatildarose:
matildarose Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2013   Traditional Artist
I think it's a bot.
:iconabyssi-somnis:
Abyssi-Somnis Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2013
I have an Adesso Ultra Slim graphics tablet, and it only cost me 80$ (USD). It's easy to use, and big. It's worked pretty well for me, but of course it's my first tablet so I haven't used others. I like it though :3
Ecanusiofiel Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2013  Student General Artist
Alrighty I shall look at this! Thanks!
:iconabyssi-somnis:
Abyssi-Somnis Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2013
^^
Heart 
:iconmikiwing:
mikiwing Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I recommend you to look (while buying) that it should be Wifi able for later. I bought my wacom bamboo pen (green package) for 60€. But i forgot to look if it has that since i didnte knew there was a diffrence. the BLUE package of that one has it. mine not TuT
it doesnt bothers but for later is you want to draw wireless it is helpfull.
As for tablet, the splash is not compatible with the wireless kit.
It may be bothersome just to tell you this because of that but believe me, it wont regret buying it but it will be a bit bothersome later.
I would recommend (as for a cheap/good one) the bamboo pen & touch
hope i could help :D
Ok thanks I didn't even think of the wireles thing. I'll keep that in mind.
Add a Comment: