Closed to new replies
February 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Windows 8 Drivers for Cintiq 15x

:iconnatheren:
Natheren Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Unfortunately my new laptop comes with Windows 8 pre-installed and while re-downloading a few things on here I noticed Wacom currently has no drivers for Cintiq 15x for Windows 8. Does anyone know if I can just use the Window 7 Drivers or if an update will eventually be made for the Cintiq 15x?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsemontuffy:
semontuffy Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013
As we all know very well that Windows is one of the most popular as well as most used operating system around the world and Windows 8 is a latest version of Microsoft Windows.
:iconstipend:
stipend Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013   General Artist
i used windows 7 drivers for my cintiq 20wsx until they released windows 8 drivers for it without any problems. i read some of the release notes for the windows 8 drivers and they have the same function as the windows 7 drivers + gestures and multi-touch support (for supported devices)
Natheren Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ah ok I'll give it a shoot once the Tornado warning passes here.
stipend Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013   General Artist
cool, stay safe!
Natheren Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It works =) and luckily the weather wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Phew least I don't have to down grade now. Tech support said they no longer support the 15x but I figured they'd say something like that.
stipend Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013   General Artist
glad it works, and great that the weather wasn't as bad :)
Add a Comment: