Closed to new replies
February 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Help with Photoshop problem ,,,,please.

:iconablackwind:
Ablackwind Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013
I have Adobe Photoshop extended 3...tonight all of my brushes quit working. I tried resetting tools and brushes to the original but...nothing has helped. Paint brushes don't paint....erase brushes don't erase.....etc. I can not figure out what the problem is...could someone please help me? Thanks.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthewalkingghost:
TheWalkingGhost Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
Usually on forums it's best to post the solution to your problem, even if you found it yourself as others may have similar issues to what you have.
Hell, maybe another 2 years down the track someone may of thought this to be their answer however there is none.

Cheers,

Ghost. :)
Ablackwind Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013
Problem solved.
:iconmatrael:
matrael Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Like ~TheWalkingGhost mentioned, it would be great if you shared the solution you found in case there is another user who has that problem as well and finds this thread. Would you mind sharing?
Ablackwind Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013
I do not know what the problem was...I cleared my cache, cookies etc....etc shut my computer down and when I turned it back on an hour or so later everything worked.
Ablackwind Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013
Clarifivation....Adobe photoshop CS3-extended version.
Add a Comment: