Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Problems with default brushes on SAI -- Help!

:icondrpsychokitty:
DrPsychoKitty Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Could anyone give me the configuration file text for the water tool on SAI?

So, I had to restart my whole system because of multiple hardware malfunctions on my computer and I backed up all of the files except the brushes from the older version of SAI I got off an earlier version I had on my last laptop. So, I at least saved a few but the only one I didn't have on my flash drive was the one I needed the most-- the water tool!

Not to be confused with the watercolor tool, I mean the one strictly for blending purposes. It's my main go to tool for shading and now I can't finish my prints without it and I have deadlines. ;A; To get the configuration file, go to the Paint Tool SAI folder on your computer, go to the toolnrm folder in that one and it's one of the numbered files. Go through and find the one that has just water under the name ("name=" on the first line of the document) and nothing under the description (or "desc=" one the second line). I will be so grateful to anyone who can give me the right file first that I will give you a full body commission for free or something. That's how desperate I am for this brush! ;A;

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvorpalkitten:
VorpalKitten Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hmm...I seem to have three files with "name=water" on the first line. I'm not sure what the differences are, so I've included them all here: [link]

Hope that's what you were looking for! c:
DrPsychoKitty Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I actually found the files somewhere on the internet by chance but thank you so much for the help either way! For going out of your way to help, would you like a free colored sketch commission? :3 Even if I found it myself I'd hate to go back on my word.
VorpalKitten Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Awesome - I'm glad you found what you were looking for! I'm really touched by the offer, but I don't want to add to your workload. Thanks though! :meow:
DrPsychoKitty Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's no problem. It gives me something to do in between projects because I have to have a bunch to do because if I don't then I get sick of working on one thing and can't focus on it so I need to switch to something new to take a sort of break.
VorpalKitten Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh, I'm glad. ^^ In that case, would you mind sketching Homura? Here's some info on her: [link]
Add a Comment: