Closed to new replies
February 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

writing software

:icondanielschneider:
danielschneider Feb 5, 2013  Student Writer
dose any one know of a really good writing software like Microsoft word. Right now I am using Google docs, but i need something I can us off line.
thanks.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvanessameacham:
HI ! I mostly like Libreoffice. not because of it's free but it is good.
:iconbuyfacebo:
Celtx is a powerful, free piece of downloadable scriptwriting software that functions a lot like a stripped-down version of Final Draft. And if you want to take things to the next level, Celtx also contains planning tools, story boarding, and other ways to collaborate with an entire production team.

:iconbuyfacebo:
Celtx is a powerful, free piece of downloadable scriptwriting software that functions a lot like a stripped-down version of Final Draft. And if you want to take things to the next level, Celtx also contains planning tools, story boarding, and other ways to collaborate with an entire production team.

:iconspensethefence:
spensethefence Feb 17, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Libreoffice, openoffice, plain old wordpad if you're on a windows computer, zenwriter if you want something interesting--even deviantart has stashwriter. There are plenty of free programs like that.
:iconcinderblockstudios:
CinderBlockStudios Feb 15, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Libreoffice or OpenOffice
:iconproventilat:
Writing software doesn't ensure you will be a top-selling author, playwright or screenplay writer. It doesn't even guarantee you'll become a good writer. It does, however, provide a series of tools to help you think about writing and story development, to organize your creative thoughts into recognizable and standard story formats that may just delight and amaze readers.

:iconsonamyfan362:
SonAmyFan362 Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Good point!
:icondelusionalhamster:
delusionalHamster Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Libreoffice, it's the best, and it's free.
:icondanielschneider:
danielschneider Feb 7, 2013  Student Writer
Thank you all for the great links I really appreciate your help.
:iconsonamyfan362:
SonAmyFan362 Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Check out [link] . It is very good for keeping the users organised.
Add a Comment: