Closed to new replies
January 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

code 0107 when playing blueray

:icondonstock:
donstock Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
So I had a blue ray player installed on my pc but It wouldn't play instead it gave me the 0107 error. IYesterday I upgrated my windows to windows 7 and also bought a new monitor and still getting the same error. I have powerdvd 10

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondonworld:
donworld Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
I was sold this monitor so that it would support this kind of thing
its this one:
hkc led
model 22 12

with the cable that was included
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Professional Artist
I don't know what kind of cable was included (that information isn't available). Are you using VGA or DVI?

For the graphics card:
1. press (Windows Key)+r to bring up the run dialog.
2. type dxdiag and then press enter.
3. No, you don't want to check if drivers are signed.
4. Click the tab at the top labeled "Display"
5. In the device box, copy what it says after "Name: " :)

I have a feeling that your monitor doesn't actually support HDCP, thus the error. It's not listed as being HDCP compliant. If it does support it then it will only do so over DVI connection, not VGA. So check that. Also, try it with your old monitor and see if it works then (assuming it worked before).
:iconposeidonsimons:
poseidonsimons Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
checke4d. I have a DVI cable
[link]
:iconposeidonsimons:
poseidonsimons Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
graphics card:
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Professional Artist
Ok so, it seems that your video card might not actually support HDCP either. It depends on the specific brand for 8600 GT's

You can try running something like this: [link] to see if it tells you more specifically what's wrong.

Anyway, AnyDVD works by bypassing the HDCP restrictions. So, either your monitor, your graphics card, or both are not HDCP compliant. If you know the specific manufacturer of your GPU I can look up the HDCP status. You'd have to get the actual model number from the card by opening up the computer and looking.

Or just AnyDVD to bypass it and make everything work :shrug: Also, I wouldn't "advocate" pirating content because of the forum rules. But, I mean, if you were to just play video files instead of the actual blu-ray discs you wouldn't have this problem.
[quote]I have a feeling that your monitor doesn't actually support HDCP, thus the error. It's not listed as being HDCP compliant. If it does support it then it will only do so over DVI connection, not VGA. So check that. Also, try it with your old monitor and see if it works then (assuming it worked before).[/quote]
if my new monitor wont work then I was screwed.
My old one doesn't work. It was giving me an error. Don;t remember exactly what but it was more or less that it didn't have a digital output or something similar
thanks Ill check those once I go home
But after a search online, I downloaded anydvd and after a small test the blue ray played. I will check again tonight after work, but seems its a powerdvd error?
Also video card brand/model :)
:icondonworld:
donworld Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
hmm I was told my video card is ok but how do i find out anyway?
What brand/model of new monitor and what connection are you using for it?

It seems like your monitor doesn't support HDCP in the current setup (if at all).
Add a Comment: