Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

SweetIM - I need some help

:iconshakuchan1995:
ShakuChan1995 Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't know how I got this crap, but this is the worst program I've ever seen, even worse than a virus. I deleted it as fast as possible in PC -> Installing and deleting programs but the next day I had the problem of having no internet. I tried to everything to get my internet back, and when nothing helped, I restored the system.
Net came back, but I had to go to before I deleted sweetIM, so I got it again. First thing I did was deleting that crap again.
Next day...Turn on computer, no connection.
I restored the system again, connection came back, and I deleted sweetIM again.
It's been the third day of having the same way, so I'm asking, can it be because of sweetIM? Maybe something for net also goes when I uninstall, or I don't know. I really have no idea. I know that when I uninstall, I have internet until I turn on PC on the next day. >.>

This time I used Revo Uninstaller, MSN is also gone with sweetIM, hope it will help. If not... :D Idk what! >.<

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshobonimaster:
shobonimaster Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
If you have Chrome, go into your settings, click the extension tab, and remove it from there.
I have already done that but thx. :D
You may have to get a registry cleaner, it might be leaving a little bug behind.
Oh thank you. :D
Your welcome:)
Ah well, sorry, I still have MSN as I noticed...
Add a Comment: