Searching for some complete Adobe Flash tutorials

I'm a newly graduated animator. I just came out of college this fall and was lucky enough to find a job right away. While talking to some colleagues about the skills they wished they had in school, a lot of them mentioned that Adobe Flash is used a lot in this industry and they wished they had studied more of it in school. Most of them recommended that I get a version to practice on my own, just in case I need it for a job in the future...

This week, I bought Flash to practice, but I can't seem to find any good sites that provides complete tutorials about the software (not just some specifics How-to). Does anyone have some good sites to recommend me?

TL;DR I want to learn how to use Adobe Flash but can't find suitable tutorials...
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I remember sites like [link] and [link] used to have good Flash tutorials, but that was years ago. You'll probably have to search for more specific terms if you're looking to replicate a certain effect, or master a certain tool.
Adobe flash is a dying format. There's no point learning it, because in a year or two everything will be in HTML5 and you'll have to learn everything all over again.

IMHO, much better idea to learn HTML5 now because it already works in most browsers and is better than flash in every possible way. Flash is simply not worth it at this point.

A small concession: If you need to learn it to use it in an existing project that already uses Flash, then ok, then you have no choice but to learn it, but there's no point in starting any new projects in Flash because it's totally unnecessary.
Do you just spit out knee jerk reactions to everything you see without reading first? This post is about ANIMATION, not the web. Flash is still a very popular animation tool.

I mean, god damn. It's like this with every post you make.
Bawwlocked.

Obviously, they do not know anything about animation.
Go eat a dick, stalker. There are millions of better tools for animation.
Youtube is always your friend! Just by typing basic flash tutorials should bring up something that can be of use to you.