Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Flash keeps crashing on me at time in use.(program and not player) what options are there for that?

:icondarkzero779:
darkzero779 Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Well I use flash for animation,well I want to animate,but many times I get frustrated.
One this is when using flash,some how while I am using it,or Im not for a minute or so,it suddenly crashes(even if Im not running any other software.)

I used Flash 8.Flash CS3-even a trial of CS5.5 and that version I last said crashes worse due to it being utter crap.

I still have 8 and cs3....
Okay I know some manage to use them without it barely happening to them....
okay ill share what i know is in my current computer(some of it is similar to my laptop i lost last year September.)

.HP Omni 120 AIO (which i check on,and wish I had a better performance...or some software to boost it up.And I multitask much ,so it does lot less than my laptop Dell Inspiron 5100,and less physical memory as shown on my task manager)

.Runs with Windows 7 home premium 64-bit (which is also with the wireless mouse and keyboard,abit nifty...Even for a comp noted being bad as a AIO.)

What ways can i use any flash professional software without this annoying crash?
...I know there are many others who has a similar problem with specific features or tools,
Plz do not tell me to use an alternative,like Gimp,I cant even animate in Photoshop without getting so confused.
If ya Use Windows 7 and You got a problem like that and fixed it, or didn't have any problems on it with that system type of windows,tell me what way I can use it the same.

(and dont tell me things like new hardware and stuff like that,Im still trying to keep paying bills lol.)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Uninstall Flash and then reinstall it. Also, make sure it's fully updated.
:icondarkzero779:
darkzero779 Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
i already tried that long before,doesent work
i should of been specific
Add a Comment: