January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Nsasoft Product Key Explorer 3.2.3.0 + Portable | 10.1 MB

:icontariksamir:
tariksamir Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Nsasoft Product Key Explorer 3.2.3.0 + Portable | 10.1 MB

Product Key Explorer - Find over 500 popular software product keys instantly! Product Key Explorer displays product key for Windows, MS Office, SQL Server and more than 500 popular software products installed on your local or remote network computers. In order to install or reinstall Microsoft Office, Windows, or other commercial software, you must have access to a product serial key (CD Key) for that product. Product Key Explorer retrieves serial keys from network computers and allows to protect your company from having pirated software on your network.

With this software you will be able to track the number of software licenses installed in your business, find and recover a lost or forgotten product keys, save and keep an up-to-date backup of all your software license keys in a central location. Excellent tool for network administrators, or businesses undergoing a software license compliancy. You can save product keys as Tab Delimited Txt File (.txt), Excel Workbook (.xls), CSV Comma Delimited (.csv), Access Database (.mdb), Web Page (.html) or XML Data (.xml) file, Print or Copy to Clipboard.

Product Key Explorer is a powerful software inventory program that can help you to recover and backup lost product key (license CD key) for over 500 popular products (including Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Office 2003, Office 2007 Professional, Adobe etc.) Product Key Explorer automatically recovers serial keys of the current system and retrieves product keys from network computers. The software allows to protect your company from having pirated software on your network. With this software you will be able to track the number of software licenses installed in your business, find and recover a lost or forgotten product keys, save and keep an up-to-date backup of all your software product keys in a central location.

You can backup product keys to Registry File (.reg), save as Tab Delimited Txt File (.txt), CSV Comma Delimited (.csv), Excel Workbook (.xls), Access Database (.mdb), Web Page (.html) or XML Data (.xml) file, print key list or copy all to clipboard. Just right click to key list and choose appropriate option. Please note: the trial version doesn’t allow backup or print product key list.

You can retrieve your game serial key with Product Key Explorer, the program can help you to find product keys for: Dungeon Siege 2, Age of Empires 3, Halo ( Halo 2), Flight Simulator, Rise Of Nations, Age of Mythology, MechWarrior Mercenaries, Sims 2, Battlefield, FIFA, NHL, Black and White, Battlefield Vietnam, Shogun Total War - Warlord Edition, Medal of Honor, Nascar Racing, Global Operations, Freedom Force, SimCity 4 Deluxe, James Bond 007 Nightfire, Dangerous, Dawn of War - Dark Crusade, Medieval II Total War, Call of Duty 2, Company of Heroes, Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory, Eugen Systems The Gladiators, Tiberian, Red Alert, Counter-Strike, Gunman Chronicles, Half-Life, Hidden & Dangerous 2, Industry Giant 2, Legends of Might and Magic, Soldiers Of Anarchy, Covert Strike, Rainbow Six III RavenShield, Pro Evolution Soccer 6, Stalker, Stardock Galactic Civilizations II,Ubisoft Prince of Persia, Silent Hunter II, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow,Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Empire Earth II, TimeShift, Sid Meier's Pirates, Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Empire, Star Wars Republic Commando and more...

download

[link]
or
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondelusionalhamster:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Or you could just use linux and never worry about product keys or other such DRM.
:iconaapis:
Aapis Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
Linux doesn't need license keys for software because nobody writes software for Linux, which is why it never took off as a desktop OS (kernel). :whisper:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nobody except for millions of people, yeah... there's like tens of thousands of packages in Debian repositories alone and they only accept FOSS-licensed stuff... and that's only one distribution.

How does it feel to be so wrong about something? Does it hurt?
Aapis Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
Right, and who uses Debian again? As a desktop OS? What is it's market share again? Remind me, would you?

Clearly my point is that Linux will never be a legitimate desktop operating system for the masses, so therefore developers aren't going to write software for it. Sure, software exists for it, beards love that open source bullshit. Personally I prefer my software to be written by professional engineers, not nerds living in their mother's basements.
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh, wow, there we have it again, the old "nerds in their mothers basements" attack. It's the most unimaginative cliché, used by guys who I guess consider it some kind of grand achievement that they managed to move away from their parents' house and also to convince (or coerce) some poor girl (or guy) to have sexual intercourse with them... like, can't you think of anything better?

Oh wait, let me guess. You were bullied in school because you were kind of awkward and dorky, and now you try to overcompensate by ragging on nerds, like you're one of the cool kids. Am I close here? Whatever, it's not like it matters.

Anyway. I guess you have to come up with all that bullshit you spout because you don't have any legitimate arguments. You're probably using some horrible piece of crap OS like windows vista or its sequel "8", and you're feeling inferior because people can get a million times better open source OS for free. I guess it's like that thing where you buy something expensive and you instantly start convincing yourself you made a good purchase so that you can justify spending all that money. There's a name for it, it's called post-purchase rationalization. Look it up on wikipedia, which also runs on open-source software by the way.

It probably won't do any good for me to tell you that linux software is written 90% by professionals, hired by companies to do it. The vast majority of all submitted code on the linux kernel is written by programmers working for companies that are being paid to do it. Or hey, look at all the most popular web browsers, ie. Firefox and Chrome which together hold the majority market share of browsers. Both are open source. Funny how that works, huh? Oh, and Steam and Netflix are both available on Linux, pretty much ever new kickstarter project for a new game has a Linux version available...

I could go on and on, but it wouldn't do any good, because you're either a troll or a wilfully ignorant moron who feels a need to justify spending money on crapware that is shoveled on by shitty software companies that care more about marketing and making money and suing the competition with bs patents than actually innovating and making good software. Micros~1 and apple haven't been innovating for decades, everything they do these days is copied from open-source projects. And then they have the nerve to sue people for "infringement". Yeah right...

ps. have fun with your anti-virus.
Aapis Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
tl;dr: you don't know what Debian's market share is, or you do and it is so pathetically low that it wasn't worth mentioning. Instead, you figured you would write up some long post where you try to be the clever troll.

I think you're confused. I write open source software, I know how it works. Also, I don't use Windows. :slow:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ok now you're going on my ignore list, you've been stalking me for long enough, bye
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional Artist
:santa::megaphone::spam:
Add a Comment: