Details

Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Does anyone have a Huion H610?

:iconnicolaas-g:
I just got one and the drivers don't seem to install. I've installed, restarted and nothing. Anyone have any advice?
Please help

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjenychan123:
This is Jeny from huion , about the Huion pen tablet , if any problems you can email to service @huion.cn

about the Huion driver problem , you can go into our website [link]

to download the updates driver , and have already updated win8 , hope it can fine for you .
:iconkamikita87:
Kamikita87 Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks so much for the link, it was very helpful
:iconzeroxile:
I don't suppose either of you have Windows 8? I have the H610 and I can't get the settings open, though the tablet works, pressure and all.
i suggest you can go to our Huion website to download the new driver, we tested it ok under win8 32.64 bit.

have already slove the icon couldn't be click into problems , pls have a try .
i suggest you can go to our Huion website to download the new driver, we tested it ok under win8 32.64 bit.

have already slove the icon couldn't be click into problems , pls have a try .
i suggest you an go to our Huion website to download the new driver, we tested it ok under win8 32.64 bit.

have already slove the icon couldn't be click into, pls have a try .
8's not available here. I figure if the tablet works then use it as is. It didn't install anything really onto my system either. Try it the way Black-December recommended. He's on a bit of a break right now.
:iconzeroxile:
I tried it that way when I first got Windows 8, it didn't work. I actually got it working by installing the drivers with the tablet plugged in - it didn't work at this point - restarting my PC and then unplugging and replugging the tablet in. Windows 8 then recognized the tablet and went through the typical device recognition and driver installation process. Then the tablet icon for the Huion showed up in the notification area and the tablet started working, pressure and all. But then I can't access the settings at all. When I click on the tablet icon in the notification area I get the circular loading icon for Windows but nothing comes up. Oh well, hopefully they'll update their drivers sometime soon
Even with the Huoin updates it still doesn't read it as installed. I'm just using it as is now with the pen and tablet working and being able to use them. It's not a bad tablet, just the settings are screwy =P Good luck and I hope they update sometime soon too :)
:icontrezykx:
Trezykx Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd start with uninstalling the software you tried to install, make sure it's gone then restart to get the system back to normal, then fully shut down your computer so it shuts right off. Then plug in the tablet and start it up. Once in windows It should act like a mouse, and the pointer will move around absent the software but it won't have point recognition. Now with the tablet plugged in, install the software and see if ot gains point recognition, if so, then calibrate it and try it out. If not, then restart your computer. it should work. Don't install the software when the tablet is not plugged in. Sometimes that messes with it. Remember, most of the time you hVe to have the tablet plugged in before powering up the computer.

If this doesn't work, get you windows installation software and look specifically for software related to drivers. Often when computers came with a wireless mouse, standard mouse software is not installed, even though the drivers disk will have the software for it and many other program drivers your computer may not need, hence why they were not installed. Install anything that looks like mouse or tablet/pen software. You can't hurt your computer by installing driver software for hard ware it doesn't have, so don't worry about getting it wrong and use auto detect for any recognition issues. Once the mouse/pen software is installed, restart and follow the steps above. I'm not a computer genius but I've had issues with drivers and tablets on two computers, this solved it.

If you run a wireless mouse
Add a Comment: