Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Help with Painter 12

:iconecho2themoon:
echo2themoon Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm having problems with my digital art software -When I try to save a Rif file as a JPEG, it won't save. It says it does, but it still shows up as rif file. I can't save it as anything but rif. I need to save it as a JPEG because i'm doing an album cover for my cousin. I had this problem before and it was a real hassle getting my drawing on DA. I had to go in to properties, go to the file, and make it where it opened in windows photo gallery. Then take a screenshot of it. Here's the drawing i'm talking about, there's a little more info about it in the description :[link]

I really want to figure out why painter 12 is doing this; I have been doing digital art for about three years now, and I never had this problem before. I use to use painter 11, but I got painter 12 last year. This is really frustrating. I've downloaded the latest patches for it, and I held shift for first time start up. I've even uninstalled , an re-installed it. Still having problems.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone has any ideal on how to fix this problem. I use windows vista, 64 bit. I've done some searches and I've found forum posts of people who have windows 7, complaining about the same thing, though I didn't see any answers that resolved the problem. I really need to fix this, or else I can't send my cousin his cover art. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: