Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Pen pressure toubles (photoshop CS6, wacom, win7)

:icon79490:
79490 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012   Digital Artist
Well, I have a huge one trouble with pen pressure(PP) in Photoshop

- Window 7 Unlimited (or so)
- Wacom Cintiq 24HD
- Photoshop CS6

Wacom connected via DVI-I to HDMI port adapter + USB + 220V ^_^*
All f**king brains are in Sony Vaio Laptop body.

PP works, but only half way. It perfectly doing its job when I use normal, classic brushes (all jitter controls are enable), but when I choose an artistic one, all of this functions are disable and there nothing I can do with it. (look at the screenshot [link]).

I was looking for answers, and trying all possible variations of solving this problem. Such as
- reinstall and install wacom driver (new and old one)
- check my video drive for updates (AMD Radeon HD 6400M)
- check for all preferences
- also reset brushes for several times

Thanx!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconurus-28:
Urus-28 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've tried CS6 (open beta) on windows 7 with my cintiq 24HD and observed no problem... :|
But since it was an old driver it is possible that it's related to a bug with new drivers...
:icon79490:
79490 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012   Digital Artist
Hi everyone again!
Well, I kinda of find solution, at least for myself, and you can watch it here [link] (screen shoot)
Hope I would be able now to draw more or less normal way.

For now I installed wacom tablet driver for win7 ver.6.1.7 (extremely old one), but suppose it have no big different for me in this case. Maybe I just one from dummy population))

But well. all in all, Wacom Tablets have some bug in drivers, and if after installing the newest one you suddenly lost pen pressure, just go back to the wacom.com and download the driver below. After restarting PP have to work properly. Also don't forget to check your preferences in editing program.

If you will have another solutions, please, comment this post! XOXO
Add a Comment: