December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Confused about Smith Micro product?

:iconakki-san:
Akki-san Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Professional Writer
Hello
I want to order the new version of Manga Studio EX for Christmas, and there are two price options. One is upgrade for $50, the other is new customer for $80, thanks to a pre-sale. I have Manga Studio debut 4. If I order the upgrade, will it come with the full version of Manga Studio 5 EX, or will it JUST be the upgrade software for EX, and not the actual problem? Thank you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Akki-san Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Professional Writer
Thank you!
:iconhmontes:
HMontes Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Professional General Artist
Manga Studio 5 EX will not be available until summer of 2013. The current upgrade/full version is Manga Studio 5 which has the features of Manga Studio 4 EX plus a new interface. The main feature with 5 EX coming out in the summer is having multiple pages to work with.

In fact Manga Studio 5 is an English port of Clip Studio Paint Pro. Celsys is phasing out Comic Studio which the earlier Manga Studio was based on.
Akki-san Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Professional Writer
So, if I order the upgrade now (I'm not terribly concerned about having the multi-page feature) will I have to order the upgrade for $50 or the full for $80? I don't mind spending the extra money, I'd just like to know.
:iconhmontes:
HMontes Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Professional General Artist
If you have a registered license for Manga Studio you only need to pay for the upgrade. Any version from 3 or 4 will do. The full version are for those who have never purchased Manga Studio before.
Add a Comment: