Closed to new replies
December 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Problem with Photoshop plug-in

:iconluneder:
Luneder Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
So I have been having a problem with the windows of plug-ins I put on getting a tan color in Photoshop CS4 x64. This is what the problem looks like [link] it should be gray instead of tan. This happened to all plug-ins I install. I have tried Googling the problem with no luck.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnokari:
nokari Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
It could be that your desktop window theme is changing them.
pretty sure they are unrelated. Only my extensions/plug-ins are affected by this.
:iconnokari:
nokari Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
That's why I say it might be related, because extra plug-ins and extensions are not part of the core program and their appearances can be customized by their makers. It's just a thought though. I've never really seen that happen before and can't think of much else.
100% sure it has nothing to do with windows appearance settings since the panels inside photoshop have zero connection to those settings. more than likely something bugged in photoshop because core extensions that came with photoshop are affected. I have had the problem for more than a year now, just have not tried to fix it until now.

I'll keep looking, worse case I reinstall photoshop.
Add a Comment: