Save a 32bbp PNg in Paint Tool Sai?

I'm trying to use the transparency trick, but it just saves as a 16bbp without giving me the option to change it.

Can anyone help?

Maybe there's an option switched off?
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The current version of SAI (ver. 1.1.0) does support transparent PNG files. You can get an update at the publisher's site. [link]
Get a different version of SAI.
[link]

Does this work? It seems to imply the option appears after you hit save (which is common in a lot of programs)
It was that I needed a new copy of Sai, apparently the one I downloaded from the site was glitched, someone sent me a link to a cracked version (totally legal since I own an activation key,) and the option now comes up.

Thanks for responding though!
Meanings of BBP [link]
Boom Boom Pow - "Boom Boom Pow" is a song by The Black Eyed Peas released as the lead single from their fifth studio album, The E.N.D. The song uses the auto-tune vocal effect, and blends the genres of danc...

Bailey–Borwein–Plouffe formula, a formula for computation the nth binary digit of pi
Baseband processor - A baseband processor is a device in a network interface that manages all the radio functions.

Bembridge Airport, the IATA airport code

Benzyl butyl phthalate, a plasticizer

Best Business Practice - A best practice is a method or technique that has consistently shown results superior to those achieved with other means, and that is used as a benchmark.

Bloodborne pathogens
Granted, I made a typo, it's BPP or bits per pixel, but still, copying a block of text from an acronym site like a smart ass isn't going to help...
Meanings of BPP
Black Panther Party, a black left-wing organization, active from 1966–1976
Buakaw Por. Pramuk, a Thai Muay Thaifighter
Bin packing problem a problem in computational complexity theory
MIT Billion Prices project, a real-time inflation estimate from MIT
Bali Peace Park, an organization to found a Bali Peace Park
Birmingham Parks Police, Birmingham, United Kingdom, park police 1912-1962
Brighton Parks Police, Brighton, United Kingdom, park police
Bekenntnisbruderschaft St. Peter und Paul, German Lutheran High Church brotherhood
Bryant Park Project, a radio show on NPR
Buakaw Por. Pramuk, a Thai Muay Thaifighter
Border Patrol Police, the border guard of Thailand
North American Bird Phenology Program, database on North American bird migration patterns and population
British protected persons, a class of British nationality
Now you're being a moron, I just told you what it meant.

I don't know if there's a way to report people like you, but if you keep it up I will...
You told me what BPP stands for, not what it actually is. I've heard of terms like pixels per inch, but never something like that.

Also, learn to use your sense of humor :B
Do you really think I came to these troll-laiden forums to sit in a peanut gallery?

For laughs?

NO, I came for help, but apparently getting help here is impossible.

I'll try and find a section of the forums that are actually serious and not populated by stupid kids...
Still haven't told me what it is
I mean, really, I'm talking about a PNG saved on some art software, why the hell would it be Bloodborn Pathogen?