Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012

Replies: 6

Tablet pressure doesn't work in Photoshop CS3 but works in every other software

skittlesai Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
I have a Wacom Intuos4 Small tablet and everything works perfectly on Paintool SAI for me, but when it comes to Photoshop CS3, there's always a problem. If my computer isn't just restarted, the pen pressure won't work. If I restart my computer and then launch Photoshop, the pressure works but after I put my computer to sleep, when I wake it, the pressure doesn't work anymore. I tried the brush settings and shape dynamics already, but it doesn't work for me. I don't want to restart my computer every time I want to use Photoshop, please help!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

mattchee Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I used to have a problem with cs3 where if I didn't open photoshop with my tablet I wouldn't have pressure sensitivity. Seems weird, but its the truth!
wezenbeesje Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Professional General Artist
It's a stupid bug of photoshop which they never solved. It usually helps me to start photoshop with the keyboard or mouse and not the tablet.
BCullis Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Do you have photoshop-specific settings in the Wacom configuration tool? Or is it just covered under "all"?
xKeren Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
do you have pen pressure checked for pen settings? xD
skittlesai Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist
for the wacom settings?
if you mean that, i do
xKeren Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
no in photoshop itself :o
Add a Comment: