Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Tablet pressure doesn't work in Photoshop CS3 but works in every other software

:iconskittlesai:
skittlesai Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
I have a Wacom Intuos4 Small tablet and everything works perfectly on Paintool SAI for me, but when it comes to Photoshop CS3, there's always a problem. If my computer isn't just restarted, the pen pressure won't work. If I restart my computer and then launch Photoshop, the pressure works but after I put my computer to sleep, when I wake it, the pressure doesn't work anymore. I tried the brush settings and shape dynamics already, but it doesn't work for me. I don't want to restart my computer every time I want to use Photoshop, please help!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmattchee:
mattchee Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I used to have a problem with cs3 where if I didn't open photoshop with my tablet I wouldn't have pressure sensitivity. Seems weird, but its the truth!
:iconwezenbeesje:
wezenbeesje Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Professional General Artist
It's a stupid bug of photoshop which they never solved. It usually helps me to start photoshop with the keyboard or mouse and not the tablet.
:iconbcullis:
BCullis Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Do you have photoshop-specific settings in the Wacom configuration tool? Or is it just covered under "all"?
:iconxkeren:
xKeren Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
do you have pen pressure checked for pen settings? xD
:iconskittlesai:
skittlesai Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist
for the wacom settings?
if you mean that, i do
:iconxkeren:
xKeren Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
no in photoshop itself :o
Add a Comment: