November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Stuck on Windows 7 Classic Theme

:iconapoooo:
Apoooo Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
Hi guys,

First, i'm sorry for my english, i'm french and long time no use this language...

Since i installed TunesUp Utilities (i think it caused my problem, not really sure... it was just on the next reboot after the installation), my custom theme (Placebo) turned to Windows 7 Classic Theme...

if i select a Default Aero Theme, it's ok. But i can't use a custom theme (as we can find on deviantART).

I tried with Placebo, 7pro and another one... and always the same problem. My Windows bar looks like Windows 98 :(

I dont have any windows backup... there is a solution ?...

Thanks in advance.

Apo.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

And thanks for your answer DoctorV23 !
I just tried. All my themes are listed.

I got :

- 7Pro
For Windows 7

- Relax
For windows 7

- Aero Style (active)
For Windows 7

Currently, i have Aero.. When i select 7Pro (or the other one) and i click "Apply", Tuneup says "Theme successfully installed" (after proccessing ~10sec) but my taskbar looks the same...
:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
In Tuneup styler / visual styles, have you tried clicking on the "Add" button -> then navigate to the msstyles file (from the downloaded package, not the Windows/ Resources/Themes location). That should force Tuneup to recognise and use the file.
Add a Comment: