Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Expandable PDF Programs.

:iconkelkii:
Kelkii Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Student General Artist
    I will be working on my first art show these next few months, and have been picking out art work both digital and traditional to put in it. Problem is, the person who will be making prints of my digital work says the best format I should send him the art work in is an Expandable PDF so he can...Well, expand the pictures with ease.
    I am a Paint Tool Sai user, so I don't have a program that does this for me. Is there any programs out there that do make PDFs? Preferably not a completely new drawing program. Just something that would change my files?

Thanks for the feed back!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnokari:
nokari Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
I don't know what he's talking about. The only thing about having an Expandable PDF is having expandable text fields. It has nothing to do with the images and all forms of PDFs can be zoomed in and out of. He should also never try to enlarge an image larger than the size you give him. Enlarging them would only decrease the quality.
Make your images as large as you want them printed, tell him what size they are to be printed at, and put them either all in one PDF as separate pages, or save them as individual PDFs.
Add a Comment: