Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Just wondering if there is a home button APP instead of the Assistant Gesture for iOS 6.

:iconcdmalcolm:
cdmalcolm Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Now I'm sure if it exist but I just saw this image here on DA and it looks like a home button. [link] Is it real or fake. I know there is a Assist Gesture, I have it on. the issue I have with it is that its sometimes in the way. I really wish apple would just put that feature on top where the information bar is on the top of the screen.

Some how I think if it is real, it must be for a Jail broken iDevice. help me out, because google is no help.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
That would most likely be the Activator app.
thanks you very much. i'll try that.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
It's not a home button. As in, won't do the same thing the home button does. You realize that, right?
cdmalcolm Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Just hoping wishing and preying. still couldn't hurt to find out if its true or not. it's just a hardware issue that apple need to look into. An on screen version works so much better. Thanks for the Info.
:iconnokari:
nokari Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Which button? There's about 30 app icons on that screenshot. And what do you need a home button for? The physical button at the bottom of your phone is the home button itself. What other things do you need it to do besides what it already does?

What I can say is that that screenshot is of a jailbroken iPad with a bunch of custom app icons and overall custom theme.
it's the one in the lower right corner sitting on the main static station for apps. I know the home button is on the bottom. its the first thing everybody knows about on any iMobile device. The reason I wanted to know, as I stated above, is that the assistant gesture button gets in the way while i'm using other apps. Plus, sometimes the home button don't work 100% of the time. That is the only thing that the android OS has over iOS. Google's OS has its native home and back button in their status bar.

I was just hoping that there was a better way than the current options.
Add a Comment: