Paint Tool Sai Pen Stabilizer

The stability option isn't working, which is sort of hindering my linearting process. I just reinstalled my tablet driver, so it can't be that. Does anyone have any idea why it might not be working correctly? No matter what setting I set it to, the line still comes out quickly as opposed to slowly.
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You could try reinstalling your tablet.

I installed my wacom and it didn't work.
But I reopened SAI and it was fixed.

But if those two don't work, i'm unsure, sorry.
I did it, and it works now. :)
Well i dont really know what you people need the stabilizer for, but i heard that the last one with the -letters are the slowest.
It helps delay the movement, so you can see where the line will go ahead of time. Plus it smooths out the lines. I don't use the highest setting, but applying it is very helpful for linearting.
I know what its for. Are you using the lowest one.
No, I don't use the lowest setting. Hence my dilemma. The higher settings aren't being placed into effect.
Well i ahve sai, and i dont realise anything till i get to the last 5. the ones with letters..
Its been happening to me too. Same with the minimizer effect, especially since I got my new Wacom Bamboo tablet. Even with my old tablet the stabilizer acted funky and I could do nothing to fix it. o_O I think I might have to re-download SAI. Was SAI always like that for you?
Sai's never acted up before, but I'm not sure how to re-download it. I'm actually afraid to, because I don't want to somehow mess up and have to buy it again.
Programs can be so annoying. >:/
I think I can help you since it just sounds like a general tablet problem. Or is it just exclusive to SAI?
Pen pressure appears to work fine in Photoshop, it's just the Sai stability option.
Ah. Yeah, I don't have SAI. Can't get it anyway. :<