Intuos pro doesn't respond on mac, blinks 1 white light slowly, searching for solution!

Wacom Intuos Pro continues flashing a single white light, and no longer responds on any computer or with any USB cable, is it the battery or the wiring inside?

Its a Wacom Intuos Pro Small i've had since 2014, so its not incredibly old and not very worn, it worked for months on my desktop mac. Then recently i acquired the newest macbook, installed the driver and it worked there too for a while, until recently.

The computer would flash messages like "the USB device is drawing too much power, remove it" and then suddenly the tablet wouldn't respond at all, with that USB Chord. I switched to a new USB chord and it worked again, for about 3 days until the same thing happened with it.

No USB chord has worked since, and the tablet wont even respond on my old computer anymore. It simply flashes a single little white light on the surface by the touch wheel, and the battery light shines orange when plugged into the computer, HOWEVER when plugged into the wall it shines green indicating the battery is charged (I assume).
I removed the tablet utility and the drivers half a dozen times, kept installing different version or the newer versions of the drivers on the macbook until i eventually gave up.

I don't understand, it cant be the computer because the other computer doesn't read the tablet either, it cant be the tablets ability to maintain a charge because it flashes green when plugged into the wall....what could possibly be the problem? 

Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's looking for a bluetooth device to pair to. You have to pair the tablet to the bluetooth in your laptop.

If you don't have bluetooth you'll need to buy an adapter and then pair it.
I think your USB ports may be fried (but I doubt it), or that you are causing a power surge. It happens to my laptop all the time when I use my tablet, causing disruptions. I usually just switch to a different port as I have four, but sometime all of them surge. It's a very strange problem, especially if both of your computers are having trouble with it.

I apologise for not being helpful in the slightest, but I think you're going to have to contact Wacom. I've never had to deal with their customer service,  but considering how niche their hardware is they should deal with this bug all the time. I'm sure (I hope)  that they will sort it out for you lickedy-split!
Don't be sorry, it's fine. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ 
At this point i'll take whatever advice is available. I found an article on how to reset the ports on a macbook, so I'm going to try that. In the meantime I already sent Wacom a technical support request but I have a bad feeling they wont be responding for a while.( ͡° ʖ ͡°);;
How dare they not respond immediately, do they not understand the pressures of life as an artist?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(  ; ͜ʖ ; ) *cries*
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6qaO-…

You have an obsession with the lenny face, don't ya?
aaaaaaaaaaaa-ctually i didn't care for memes at all until I met my girlfriend Caro. 
she really really loves memes, and talking with memes, its adorable.
So I'm just so used to throwing them into conversations now like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ 

barely even notice I'm doing it.
My boyfriend and I are meme-abusers. We make stupid vine memes and just generally dorky videos. Ahaha, memes are fun!
If there's a battery inside that thing, that sounds like it's a wireless tablet, in which case why even plug it into your laptop?
i have all the pieces for the wireless kit except the bit that plugs into the laptops USB, somehow it wound up lost a little less than a year ago. Id rather not go out and spend $40 for another kit if I don't have to, or worse get a kit only to realize it wont fix the problem. 
If it's bluetooth, you don't need that bit.
Dus by PRISM0LLY  
just to clarify you are talking about this piece right?
I'll look up to see whether or not bluetooth will work without it.