Intuos Pro Questions

I just got an intuos pro (yay! so excite)
so I set up some of the keystrokes to the side buttons, to where I like them and Im starting to get used to them. I MIGHT have to go back to the keyboard... Just depends on how the keyboard tray works out....

My question about the side buttons though, I tend to let my hand hover over the buttons there (because I undo a LOT and one of my buttons is set to move the screen). When I leave my hand over a button (NOT pushing it. Just letting my hand rest there while the other hand draws) a big interface pops up on the screen like its asking me "do you want to mess with these buttons?" OR maybe "THIS IS A REMINDER OF WHAT THESE BUTTONS DO!"

Either way, its super annoying. I just want to rest my hand there and only push it when I need to. How do I keep this from popping up?
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
With my driver (Mac version) can turn off the Express View so that it doesn't pop up if I'm near the keys. Under "functions" and "expressKeys" there's a toggle for "show Express View". There's a similar toggle under "Touch Ring" as well for a separate pop-up you can get using the touch ring. Turning those off got rid of those pop-ups without disabling the keys altogether. If you're not on a Mac I'm not 100% sure where they hide that setting but I bet if you poke around in the preferences you can find it.
Thank you very much :3 I actually found this checkbox last night haha. Its definitely worked. I hope other people who have my issue find this so it helps them too.
Thanks for taking your time to reply <3
You're very welcome! That stupid pop-up drove me absolutely bonkers forever, too :D
try disabling it daats wat i doooo
even disabled, the thing still pops up on my screen if I get too close to a button. Ive just put it on disable and am not using those buttons for now, but my arm does get close and brush it sometimes. It just pops up and says "disabled" on all the buttons haha.
Yeah, just avoid resting your hand there. I'm pretty sure you can't turn it off.
Back to the keyboard it is.
to be honest I use the keyboard myself more often...even though I have most of my shortcuts programed in.