Pressure sensitivity not working in paintool sai :(

Apparently this is a common problem, but my pressure sensitivity and stabiliser don't seem to work, they have never worked since I got the program, I use a Wacom intuos pro and the computer I use runs windows 8, I have googled the problem and everyone says to adjust the min size and to go to digitizer support and make sure the click detection is set to 0, some one also said to go to advanced settings and make sure the quality is at 4, I have tried all of these as well as reinstalling the drivers and still had no luck, if anyone has any advice or suggestions on how to fix this, is be very grateful.

Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
All good now, reinstalled the drivers again and erases all other instances of tablet software from my previous tablet and that seemed to do it. Thanks to everyone here for your help :)
Congrats and hope that you enjoy...
yep, sure thing, thanks for your reply :)
try this:
right click on the sai's shortcut, choose properties.
go to the compatibility tab, and check "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" then click ok.
try to run sai and see if it helped!
I wouldn't have a clue unfortunately D: I know did discover how to sometimes fix pen pressure issues for photoshop though. No idea if it's anything like that for Sai.
Nah, sai works differently to photoshop in the way it detects pressure sensitivity, but thanks anyway :)