samsung table s 10.5 vs samsung note pro 12.2 or 10.1

Im planning on getting the bamboo stylus for a tablet. Anyone have a tablet and the bamboo stylus? And how is it? I know it wont be a wacom tablet, but any hands on experience with either tablet as far as art projects go? Thanks. 
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

I hope someone clarifies the versions you are talking about above and their benefits, because I was considering a downgrade from the newer 2014 Samsung tablet. I have tried it and it was very laggy and did not keep up with the speed of my brush strokes. I have used sketchbook pro on it and this was where the lag happened. (The Samsung 2014 had a Wacom stylus made by them for the tablet.) It was not a specific bamboo pen but Wacom made the stylus for that product. Called the S-pen. I hope this helps. 

I am also just as worried about considering a Samsung tablet, and I am not sure if you have heard of the Wacom hybrid companion, but it is an android tablet you can unplug and use, and a full cintiq tablet when plugged in. It is currently in the thousands and that is pricey to me, and I wanted a Samsung instead. The wacom order system is backed up and people have to wait to receive products. If the Samsung 10.1 is any better than the new 2014 version I will jump on board if it behaves well for art. I am just glad I returned the Samsung 2014 I could not stand the lag, after trying many solutions to fixing that problem. 

After trying the newest tablet, I am worried that they will all behave the same, but if there is a way to fix the lag I can compromise. Good luck with your decision!