Paint Tool Sai Error [not solved]

So whenever I try using Paint Tool SAI's drop down menus (stabilizer,textures,etc.) I get this 0000 by Silversugar444  I know there are forms for this but the problem is,
1. I tried re installing SAI multiple times.
2. Properties>drop down>use as *insert windows program here* did not work
3. I tried re installing the new drivers twice and it did not work.
I restarted for all of these and they did not work. I have Windows 7. I have a Wacom Bamboo Create and Help would be very much appreciated! 
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The error message says 'access violation' so the only solution I can think of is to uninstall and re-download it from the official systemax website and buy a license key to use it beyond the trial period.  Hope that solves the problem!
I don't have any money to buy it, but thanks for your help!
Make sure you're using the most updated version of the program.

Make sure your antivirus isn't fucking with SAI. Add it to the whitelist if necessary.
Where might this be? and how would I know if my antivirus is messing with SAI and if so how might I fix that?
So would I install it over the version I have, or download a whole new thing?
Uninstall the broken thing you have installed, download the most recent full version, and reinstall it as an admin. Make sure you're running it as an admin as well.
It now just says SAI quit working, and I also had a full version before this one is just a trial. 
Well you should use your license to activate it.
View all replies