problem with driver for Intuos 3

The story is a bit long but I hope knowing it all will help.
I bought an Intuos3 in 2011. At that time I had (and still have) a PC running windows 7. I runned the CD driver, installed it and used it without any kind of issue marvellously since now.
Last month I decided to format the PC..actually for no particular reason..I just wanted it like new again. I installed the CD as usually, however it requested me an update to the driver. I downloaded the last driver from wacom,run it successfully but then it asked me to reinstall the driver. I basically did this operation in any order: CD- update driver- CD, earlier update-CD-latest update..but with no result...so my problem is..HOW CAN I MAKE THIS TABLET WORK??

note: the update drivers were for intuos3 windows7
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The CD is from 2011. Do yourself a favor and pretend that it doesn't exist....

Just download the driver from the website.
thank you very much for the help! Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays!:huggle:
Don't use the CD. You don't need it. Just download the most recent drivers from the Wacom website and use only those.

First though, I'd uninstall any drivers you currently have and just start from scratch with it.
the problem is that when I installed the update drivers they requested me to install again the tablet...should I install all the drivers in sequence from the oldest to the newest?

thank you very much for the help your giving me! Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays!:huggle: