What kind of computer do I need?

So I have alot of problems with my computer and the program for my Wacom Cintiq 13Hd.
My computer just don't want to start the program! D:  I'll end up spending 2 hours just to calibrate.. and that is freaking anoying >.<
My computer is btw a DELL vostro 3350, I guess.. But it is from 2009-2010.. (it have also had alot of virus, so I guess it is a little "tired")

Is it the program or the cpmputer who is the problem?

And what kind of computer do you recommend? (NOT MAC!)

(sorry my bad english..)
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Fix your virus problem first.Or just whip the system and re-install everything from the OS up with newer drivers and such.If the system is still not working properly with it, the hardware is too old or just does not have enough resources for your use. Also, is that a small business laptop? You need to be more specific on the problem if you want help. Such as what "program" are you stating that does not open? And what is the problem exactly? Does it need read the Cintiq as a device, unable to install drivers or instillation, does not light up or display? You really need to give more info on this. Such as give us the basics on the system: OS,RAM,CPU etc with the problem listed in detail.
I don't know a specific computer to recommend but if you don't mind putting in some work just build a computer. You get a bang for your buck that way.
Yeah, true.. But I'm not sure if I'm able to build one myself.. Blush 
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Hardware Forum as it is more appropriate here.
System Requirements:  Windows 7, 8 (32- & 64-bit), Vista SP1, XP SP2
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel processor)

Power Requirements: Input: 100 - 240VAC, 50 - 60Hz

1. :icon300plz:  Which Windows version are you running?
=_= You just said the thing was virus loaded... and yet you bought a Cintiq .

(Wants to stab OP with Spork)
Do you even have any AV software? If not, it doesn't matter how many new computers you buy. But if you have money to throw around go ahead...

You should buy AV software...

I think it's you but we'll blame the computer on this one.
If you don't even have up to date AV software you probably have old drivers or didn't look at the requirements. ?.
Reinstalling windows should fix many of your problems. If you prefer to buy a new computer I'd go for as much RAM as you can afford and at least a quad core Intel CPU with a fast gfx card.
Start by fixing your virus problem, perhaps make a proper full re-installation of your software and OS.
There are good chance that your computer work properly after.
I have fixt it.. and also re-installed my computer.. And it's still not good.. 
That's very strange, a cintiq should not pose problem to a 2009 computer.
How did you make the re-installation ?
I know.. 
I was really scared to do it, so I asked my dad's friend about it (he have been working with computers in many years..). 
It was alot of problems with it really, cause my computer didn't want to install it. So my dad's friend did it for me in the end (it took him over a week before it worked though).. 
All I know is that we used a cd..