Cintiq 12wx cable issue

Hi

I'm posting here in hopes that someone might be able to help with this cable issue that has popped up with my Cintiq 12wx. 

The screen goes off everytime I move the cable part that is attached directly to the table itself. When I move it left it goes off when I move it right it comes on.

www.dropbox.com/s/vq1v5xyay1ol…

I have contacted Wacom and they will be putting Wacom Australia in touch with me. The last time I contacted them it took a month a half to get in contact for something I was able to fix myself after asking online. : (The VGA cable fused)

I'm in New Zealand so they will be asking to send it to Australia which gonna cost a lot including repair cost x.x 

If anyone know how to fix this, Please inform! Thanks :)
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You'll have to fix the cable or get it fixed. There is a broken wire in there. Every time you move it it'll get worse.

You can use tape to hold it in the position where it works but that's a temporary fix at best.
I probably will end up having to send it out for fixing as I have no clue with fixing wires and such xs
Thanks!
If it's not in warranty then you don't have to have wacom fix it. Any electronics repair shop should be able to do it. It won't be super cheap because it is a difficult repair, but you'll save shipping if you bring it somewhere local.
Oh! I'll see if I can find anyone who can! :o Thanks!