Bamboo Capture Messing up in all Sorts of Ways??

I know I've been posting a lot about tablets-- but I really need help again haha.

So my intuos is dead. no way to fix it. No money for repair or replacement. Which means I only have my bamboo.

It works???

I drew with it for about 20 minutes a few days ago before it quit working. So I know it works. It has a wireless kit, so it registers.  The little orange light comes on when i plug both the adapter ad cord in. BUT it will not turn on.

It does all this weird shit now and it's just out of hand.

- registering, but not turning on
- "A supported tablet is not found on the system"
-  Blue screen of death whenever my pen touches the surface
- "Driver was not found"

Here are the things  I have done:

- completely wiped all tablet information out, and reinstalled
- charged over night
- constantly removing user preferences, then restarting, then plugging in
- going to 'services' and restarting the tablet pc option and whatever it is wacom has on there.

I know this thing can work?? it's just being a brat???? someone help this is getting so stupid how nothing want to work
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I remember that a couple months ago I had a problem with my wacom too, drivers didnt work and I got these weird "driver not found" messages apperearing on my screen. It stopped when I formated my laptop x_x So I think that there may be something wrong not with the tablet but maybe with your PC. Have you tried using your wacom on another computer? 
That sounds pretty dead...

But, there are a few things you can try. One possibility is that it isn't even your tablet screwing things over and it's actually a virus, malware, or something else interfering with how the tablet works. Try running a cleanup of your system and get rid of any viruses/malwares/stuffs and delete stuff you don't need. Sometimes stuff like that can interfere with external devices. Uninstalling the drivers so many times might have left fragments of the program behind, too, which again can be fixed with a disk cleanup.

The other thing you can try is getting a new cord for it. A bad cord can be the source of many problems.
go get the updated drivers from wacom.com
of course i've updated the drivers. I've tried every driver they have, especially including the new ones. thats a p generic answer tbch, not very helpful