Project Runway HP portables and software.

The past two seasons of the reality show Project Runway shows the contestants using these great portable HP computers/tablets. Even more, making their fashion sketches and coloring them on the device's screen! No digital tablet, direct on screen!
I tried locating the products both the computer or tablet and the software in the Hewlett Packard site without success.
Anyone knows about the specifics of both? Thanks.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Better off with toshiba M750, it's has wacom digitizer and not the nTrig like HP and dell's, full voltage CPU is an advantage too.

Above all, M700 are dirt cheap as of now.

www.ebay.com/itm/Toshiba-Porte…
I've decided not to purchase any at the moment, but thanks for the link I did look at it and other similar models.
Like HP touchsmart notebooks with the swivel screens? They don't really seem to make them anymore with the pen. Either way, they're not as great as it seems, I had one for a bunch of years.
They don't? Not that I can afford one at the moment, but is good to know. Thank you.:thanks:
Newer ones might work better :shrug:
I'm sure they do. My main one is HP and I love it! e-ocasio.deviantart.com/art/My…
Yeah I just bought a new HP tablet and have been mostly happy with it. Didn't get another tablet though. 
Good for you.
I noticed you answer a lot of the tech questions in the forums helping everyone, in a kind and patient fashion.
I thank you for it:thanks:. Because sometimes the "Help" features in software and hardware just does not help; and is best to hear from someone who's had hands on experience or understands these things better.
:meow: I try to be helpful
View all replies
Wonder if this is it with all the extras
www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/elite-pr…
That may be, as it is a new model. 
Thanks, will have to read more into it. I still wonder what software they used on the show when they were doing their fashion sketches on them.
I have no idea as I've not watched the show in a long while.
The new season started last week and they do repeat the previous show the following week before the next new episode. But they never mention the name of the software used in  their HP tablets.
Thanks for that. :thanks:
Good to see those new models. Too bad there is no mention of the software used to create the fashion sketches.