Tablets with Screens?

I'm getting a bit sick of drawing with the touchpad on the keyboard so I've started looking for a tablet. The only thing is, I'd like one with a screen on it, so I don't have to draw on it but look at my computer monitor at the same time (I tried a few times, it failed). Unfortunately the only one I can actually find is a Wacom Cintiq, which is very expensive.
So does anyone know of any decent tablets with monitors that are cheaper than a Cintiq?
Thanks in advance. :)
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well the cintiq is the industry standard, however Yiynova makes a nice alternative.

Honestly though you really don't need one with a screen. Yeah I can understand trying a traditional tablet and failing. It took me a good month work with the learning curve of it. But once you figure out the work flow, it's pretty seamless and not something you'll even think about in the long run.
Thank you very much. I'll definitely check out the Yiynova. :D 
 There are actually a few brand (Monoprice, Bosto, and Yiynova) but they have extreme hit or miss quality. They can run from 390-850/900 dollars with some inflating their price the more they sell and will run the gamut of solidly built to panels immediately coming off, all within the same brand and model. The customer service is spotty and item returns can be expensive as well. This website reviews a few of them.

frenden.com/tagged/review

www.youtube.com/user/rayfrende…
Thank you very much, it was extremely helpful :D