Wacom Bamboo Suddenly Oversensitive

I literally just drew something earlier this evening, but suddenly my tablet is waaay oversensitive. It will not click as it should, and instead drags objects around my desktop, as well as dragging across any canvas in photoshop with no pressure sensitivity (the pen isn't even touching the tablet).

I'm working on Mac OSX. I've tried unplugging the tablet, force quitting photoshop, replacing the nib in the stylus, and rebooting the computer. Any help please? :(
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Nevermind, I actually.............broke the magnet in the stylus..............*lies down and tries not to panic*
Assuming the eraser side is still in working order, it is possible using a soldering gun to solder off the working end and resolder it onto the side you normally draw with. However, you have to be quick while soldering or you will fry the microchip(like I did one time)
Or, if you use SAI, you can use either end of the pen for drawing.

But the best option is to just get a new pen. Those options are best for a quick-same-day type fix.

At least if the part you're talking of is what I think it is. :B
yeah i just...decided to get a new one. thanks anyway though!
Thanks for your help though. :(
Yeah try reinstalling that!!!
Reinstall the driver. It sounds like a setting just went weird suddenly.

Either that or the pen broke in some strange way. If the driver update doesn't help report back :)