Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

My Monoprice is giving me problems.

:icontherealmaestro:
TheRealMaestro Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
A couple weeks ago, I wanted to get a graphics tablet. I asked a few friends on here at [link] and they recommended Monoprice. I put an order on Amazon and a couple days ago I received it (model MP1060-HA60). I went to set it up on my computer (a Pavilion dv6-7010us Entertainment PC with a 64-bit Windows 7 OS). I consulted the Quick Start Guide that came with it and followed its instructions to the letter. Page 2 in the Guide said to "press Resume button around 4 seconds, then your settings will be finished" [sic]. The tablet doesn't have a resume button to press; I checked the front, back, and side. Looking online, I found [link] and they suggested restarting the computer and taking out and plugging back in the USB cord.

The "electronic manual" that came with the tablet is barely intelligible Engrish that's about what each of the buttons in the software does (or rather, what it's supposed to do). Page 3 of the Guide includes a map of express keys but it doesn't apply to my tablet. I lost $60 here and I don't know how to get the tablet to work or get a refund. Help!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Professional Artist
First, know that you can always return the thing to Monoprice :) they're really good about returns.

Second, unplug the tablet and uninstall every tablet driver you can find, including the default Windows ones.

Then download this driver: [link] install it, restart the computer, login and let everything load, then plug in the tablet. Should work then :) just make sure you don't have any other drivers installed and you install the UC logic driver before plugging the tablet in.
Add a Comment: