How to make tablet pen NOT directly proportional to my screen?

Hey! I know when you install Wacom driver software for the tablet, your pen should be proportional to the screen, but I HATE that. I'd like to retain the pen pressure toggling, without having the tablet surface be proportional to the computers' screen (in example, when I pick up the pen and move it to the corner of my tablet, it moves to the corner of my screen), does anyone know how to change that? I have the Intuos 3, and I don't have the manual for it.
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
start/all programs/intuitos(or wacom)/ preference/mapping
I'm not at home, so I can't check right now, but go to your control panel. Under "Hardware and Sound," there should be an option for tablet settings. Under one of those links, there should be a tab called "mapping,' and you should have the option to map the tablet exactly as you want to your screen. It's a slight pain b/c you have to manually size it, but it's not too bad.
Thanks a lot! I see what you're talking about, but I probably wasn't clear enough with what I meant, haha, I like it to be that when I have my cursor on the screen, and pick the pen up away from the tablet, say the cursor is on the right hand side when I pick my pen up, then even if I put the pen back down on the left hand side it stays on the right side until I actually move it, if that makes sense? I know that when the driver isn't installed, it does work that way, I just want to retain the sensitivity settings without it doing that. Thanks so much for replying by the way!