February 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 37

Looking for a used tablet

:icondelilah88:
delilah88 Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi guys,

I used to paint a lot with my tablet and had a few years of a break.

Now I'm looking for a new tablet, preferably Wacom Intuos 3,4 or 5, does anyone have a spare tablet? If you're willing to sell it please contact me!

Thanks xx

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconunhealthy-addictions:
UnhealthY-AdDictionS Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
You could just do the obvious thing! Get a a less expensive new wacom tablet bamboo for like 50$ that can do anything you want and will let you experiment and not make you invest too much mone. Option a you will use it once and a while and it will be awesome option b you will use it non stop and get very good and realize after a while you need a sharper ride , so you will sale that bamboo and get a fancy shmancy intuitos :P
Flagged as Spam
:icondelusionalhamster:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't know about "all you want". I used a bamboo for a couple of years and now that I have my intuos4, the difference is seriously the same as going from a mouse to bamboo.

Bamboo is nice and all but if you want to do some serious drawing, it's a bit inadequate.
I got my intuos4 from the wacom store, they sell ones that are used in demonstrations at an almost 50% discount, so I got one relatively cheaply.
delilah88 Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Good idea. I checked it's 243 for large and 180 for medium both unfortunately out of stock. I remember large selling for 250 before it was discontinued so still a little pricey :(
Yeah, they tend to go rather quickly. If you give your email there they'll notify you when they're in stock, you might have to wait a while though, and act fast when they notify you.
:iconmonsterbrand:
MonsterBrand Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Professional Photographer
I know you stated you want Intuos 3 or later, but I have a large Intuos 2 Wacom Tablet (23.5x17.5). I just decided about 2 days ago that I want to sell it, because I'm wanting to get a newer and smaller wacom. The Intuos 2 comes with the tablet pen and pen stand. And it's in good condition. No problems with it as far as I know. I had a couple offers on it already, but no one seems to be serious about it. How much are you looking to spend?
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You can get a nice Wacom bamboo for 75 bucks.
:iconmari-j:
Mari-J Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
amazon do new ones for a good price (as the used ones are just as expensive) and they're reliable too :D
delilah88 Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah I've looked, but I'm in UK and they are just as expensive as new! Cheapest used medium tablet was 349!
Add a Comment: