Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Monoprice Tablet Help?

:iconstupidcapricorn:
stupidcapricorn Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
recently, i received a 10x6.25 monoprice tablet, but it doesn't work properly with my computer. when i got it, i plugged in the tablet first before installing the driver on the disc but later figured out i was wrong in doing so! i uninstalled and installed everything properly again and it finally began to work. but the pen pressure does not! and the pen pressure is why i got it. could anyone help me figure out how to get pen pressure to work?
i am using a windows 7 computer if that helps any!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondarkangeltiger:
darkangeltiger Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I just got mine, idk what to do.
:iconerrychay:
Errychay Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Mwahaha, found the CD, put it in, clicked Install Tablet Software, and now it seems to work. Try that?
:iconstupidcapricorn:
stupidcapricorn Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
well i did that several times after uninstalling and reinstalling the software and it still doesn't work? but thanks anyways!
:iconerrychay:
Errychay Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
My pen pressure on my monoprice tablet (5.5x4) is not working either!! The stupid thing is, though, that I can't find my goshdarn driver CD. D: I had this installed on my other computer, and the pressure worked. (Very nicely, in fact) But then that computer died, and now my tablet is on my new computer. It works minus the pressure. And I kinda really like pressure.
Add a Comment: